If you’ve been around the site long enough, you know that there has been a lot of small tweaks around the site. Mainly, we are trying to increase security. The changes stem from stuff you see, to a lot of it that you don’t. I will try and recall most of the changes here.
- You now need to be registered to enter spammer data.
- Even thou you are registered and logged in, you still need to answer the? security phrase prompt when entering spammers.
- Now you are able to generate SQL format files to run against your phpbb_banlist table to ban e-mails, but you need to be a registered member to download these. (Goto Export: Emails and choose from the SQL options)
- All registrations have to go through me before you can log in. Old registrars are “grandfathered” in. It may take 24-48 hours for me to review your account.
- The forums are now gone. (We have moved to a new server with less bandwidth, and I didn’t see much value in the one we had.)
- There may be other things but I can’t think of any more right now.
It’s a new year and a new day. Hopefully we will have a good 2008!